The name servers have been changed and I’ve made the switch from Network Solutions to Dreamhost [ Yay! ] But for some reason, the DNS has not been refreshed at my end – everyone outside the company network can see the new one-page website [ LINK REMOVED ] but neither of the computers within the company network show the new website – I still see the old setup – have been calling up friends to check with them whether the new page looks ok and whether it matches the screenshot that I have sent to them [ from my Dreamweaver preview 🙂 ].

It’s still a one-page website where people can download the company’s corporate brochure, the company’s one-page profile and the design studio portfolio and can get in touch with me via e-mail. It uses one main graphic from the brochure to create an identity consistency and uses minimal copy.

I also intend to get the blog started asap!

This post has been edited to make it more politically correct.


Subscribe to the newsletter

By checking this box, you confirm that you have read and are agreeing to our terms of use regarding the storage of the data submitted through this form.


Comments are closed.