( Photographs above are from the first edition of #WorkshopsByNaina )
The second edition of The Naina Redhu Experience, on-ground event.
It’s like The Naina Redhu Experience podcast, but personal and face-to-face. This was the announcement for the First Edition of the Workshop and this is the blog post detailing the workshop and participants.
For approximately 03 hours, we will be covering : photography + online brand building + primer on Influencer Marketing, editorial calendars, Instagram strategies and MORE. For further questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Outline of the day :
– We will begin at 1100 hrs ( 11:00 am )
– At 1200 hrs there will be a 15-20 minute break.
– At 1330 hrs ( 1:00 p.m. ), we will close the workshop officially & I will address individual questions.
The conference room will be booked till 1400 hrs ( 2:00 p.m. ) to accommodate unforeseen delays. The workshop will start on time. Please be there by 1050 hrs ( 10:50 a.m. ).
Once all spots are filled, I will email basic questions to understand each attendees requirements and tailor the content further so that it is most relevant.
Each attendee will also receive :
01. Their own #EyesForPeople portrait ( see eyesforpeople.com for examples of portraits ) – this will be a digital file and you will have full licensing rights to do with the image as you please. I will retain copyright.
02. A shout-out on Instagram ( my main feed – as part of a carousel post or a single update in the form of a portrait or a group photograph ). The attendee’s Instagram account will be tagged – if you are a brand / small-business owner, your business’ handle will also be tagged.
03. A link to your social media / blog / website in the blog post about this workshop that will be published on www.naina.co
Date : 25th August, Saturday ( 11am to 2pm )
City : Gurgaon
Exact location details to be announced soon – will be indoors, air-conditioned – most-probably a conference-room. No meals are included. Tea / Coffee / Drinking water will be available.
No Refunds ( transferable to another workshop or another attendee – pricing may vary ).
Bring a laptop / camera / phone – you can get all of these or at least one device that can make pictures. If you don’t have editing software on your laptop, put some on your phone – you don’t necessarily need a DSLR to make photos, even for a brand. Some examples of editing software will be shared at the workshop.
Once you sign up, I will send you a Google Form to understand what your specific needs are and the workshop will be tailored accordingly.
Video recording will not be permitted. Feel free to take photos, as many as you want.