I followed this from Cameron Moll.
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Management consultant at Technology Networks
- Creative Director at Cynapse
- Identity designer, photographer, web designer, blogger at aside
- Director, Indian Operations at Optimus Solutions
Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Before Sunrise
- Before Sunset
- Ice Age
- Lamhe (Hindi)
Four places I’ve lived:
- New Delhi
Four TV shows I love:
- Oprah Winfrey Show [ Star World ]
- Jeff Corwin Experience [ National Geographic ]
- They were driven [ VH1 ]
- The OC
Four places I’ve vacationed:
- The Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Rohtang Pass
Four of my favorite dishes:
- Butter Chicken
- Kadhi Chawal [ Rice and chana dal & yoghurt gravy ]
- Strawberry Ice Cream at Naturals, Bandra
- Parle G biscuits mashed in cold milk
Four sites I visit daily:
- Google Reader
- WordPress Admin
Four places I would rather be right now:
- New Delhi
- Fire and Ice, Mumbai
- New York
- RSI Swimming pool
Four bloggers I’m tagging:
- I subscribe to something over 125 blog feeds on Google Reader, I’ll just list the ones that come to mind first.
- Mike Davidson
- Akshay Mahajan
- Cameron Moll
- David Nightingale
This “chain” blog-post seems to be doing the rounds on some high-profile blogs – and it’s a good exercise too – I had fun!
I later realized that we had to be tagged to actually get into this meme – and I was NOT tagged by Cameron Moll – 🙂
Naina, tagging me is a kind gesture, but sadly I don’t do memes on my blog.
It’s a principle really – if you want though I can email a response to you if you want.
Akshay, are you kidding! It’s cool! I was bored, saw a good opportunity to make a post – even though no one tagged me 🙂 I was having fun [ I think I must have read almost everyone’s four things online – good fun – I need to take a break from the serious posts once in a while and just coz I tagged you doesn’t mean you’ve got to do it ]
I appreciate that you stopped by Akshay!
I agree with you Naina, meme’s like 4 things are fun to do, and gives people who read your blog an insight about you.
But I can understand Akshay’s perspective, there are some lame meme’s out there!
Comments are closed.