This is a 3 Hour Crash Course On How To Start Building Your Brand Online
For 03 hours, we will be covering : participant portraits + photography basics + a brief primer on branding basics + online brand building + editorial calendars + Instagram strategies + a brief primer on Influencer Marketing + a case study, etc.
For any questions, email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
After the workshop, you get access to more than 6,000 words from 12 blog posts, which cover the workshop content in detail, for you to refer to, at leisure.
- Jewellery Brand Owner
- Product Designer
- Beauty Products Startup Entrepreneur
- Textile Jewellery Brand Owner
- Wedding Photographers
- Lifestyle & Fashion Photographer
- Landscape & Interiors Company Partner
- Digital Marketing Department Head
- Artist ( Painter )
- Travel Writer
- Make-Up Artist
- Catering & Cooking Workshops Company Owner
- Brand Building Entrepreneur
- Illustrator & Artist
- Hair Salon Owner
- Photography Student
- Decoupage Artist & Entrepreneur
- Illustrator & Doodler
- Content Strategy Department Head
- Maternity Photographer
- Hospitality Entrepreneur
- E-Commerce Marketplace Brand Owner
- Shawls & Textiles Entrepreneur
Outline of the day
– We will begin at 1100 hrs ( 11:00 am )
– At 1230 hrs there will be a 15-20 minute break.
– At 1400 hrs ( 2:00 p.m. ), we will close the workshop officially & I will address individual questions.
The conference room will be booked till 1500 hrs ( 3:00 p.m. ) to accommodate unforeseen delays. The workshop will start on time. Please be there by 1050 hrs ( 10:50 a.m. ).
Each attendee will also receive
01. Their own #EyesForPeople portrait ( see eyesforpeople.com for examples of portraits ) – this will be a digital file and you will have full licensing rights to do with the image as you please. I will retain copyright.
02. Multiple photo & video features on Instagram ( my main feed – as part of a carousel post or a single update in the form of a portrait or a group photograph ). The attendee’s Instagram account will be tagged – if you are a brand / small-business owner, your business’ handle will also be tagged.
03. A link to your social media / blog / website in the blog post about this workshop that will be published on www.naina.co
Date : 25th January, 2020, Saturday ( 11am to 2pm )
City : Gurgaon
Exact location details will only be shared with participants – will be indoors, air-conditioned – most-probably a conference-room. No meals are included. Tea / Coffee / Drinking water will be available.
No Refunds ( transferable to another workshop or another attendee – pricing may vary ).
Bring a laptop / camera / phone – you can get all of these or at least one device that can make pictures. If you don’t have editing software on your laptop, put some on your phone – you don’t necessarily need a DSLR to make photos, even for a brand. Some examples of editing software ( on the laptop and apps on your smartphone ) will be shared at the workshop.
Video recording will not be permitted. Feel free to take photos, as many as you want.
Please email me directly on email@example.com if you have any questions.