This blog post kicks off what promises to be a wild ride this fashion season on the Naina.co blog.
The schedule to #AIFWSS17 lists a total of 110 designers who will be showcasing their products at the exhibition space. There will be a total of 31 runway shows over the five days of fashion week, where a total of 63 designers will showcase their work as part of solo or group shows.
Some of the designers and runway shows that we are most excited about are :
01. HUEMN ( they create stellar work each season and one of the freshest brands to keep your eyes peeled for ),
02. The ELLE & FDCI introduce The First Cut Designers for 2016 show ( One of the best places to see what the next generation of designers from India are up to! )
03. Tanieya Khanuja ( We love her work! )
04. AM.IT by Amit Aggarwal ( His work always makes us sit up and take notice. )
05. Maybelline New York presents Masaba ( We are always curious to see what Wendell Rodrick’s protege has in store for the India fashion industry. )
06. The Accessory Show ( We missed this one the last time and this season’s show has some nice work to be seen )
08. India Modern Festive The Grand Finale with JJ Valaya | Alpana Neeraj (Guru Shishya) ( Which is highly anticipated because of JJ Valaya’s work of course but also because of the unique format of the show that we’ve only heard whispers about! )
There you have it! Some of the shows and designers that we are looking forward to – don’t forget to look at the show schedule and pick your favorites and save the dates! We will see you there!
AIFWSS17 on Naina.co ( Only kicking off now with the above post but there will be more to come – so you know where to keep track! )